With the cold, snowy winters in the Fort Wayne area, it is important to have a furnace you can rely on to keep your home cozy and warm through the entire heating season. Whether you are installing a furnace in a new home or upgrading from an older, inefficient, or unreliable model, you can count on our experts at “Doc” Dancer, Inc. for help with every step of the process, from selecting the best system for your home to providing a professional, energy-efficient installation.
We have been serving Fort Wayne, New Haven, Columbia City, and the surrounding communities since 1946. We are proud to offer a wide range of heating, air conditioning, and generator services, including installation, maintenance, repairs, and more. Our HVAC professionals have the skills and experience to help with all your heating and cooling needs, and our technicians are available 24/7 for help anytime you need it.
To schedule furnace installation in Fort Wayne or the surrounding area, call “Doc” Dancer today at (260) 744-3251 or contact us online.
When to Install a New Furnace in Your Fort Wayne Home
A reliable furnace is important for the health and safety of your family during the winter, and if your current model is more than 12 years old, it may be time to think about an upgrade. A new furnace can offer higher reliability, lower energy costs, and better overall comfort, as well as innovative features like two-stage heating, smart thermostats, and zoning systems that improve performance and offer greater convenience. You should consider a new furnace installation if any of the following are true:
- Your furnace is an older model. If your furnace is more than 12 to 15 years old, it may be nearing the end of its useful service life, especially if it has a spotty maintenance history.
- It must be repaired often. When your furnace needs frequent repairs or has major problems, like a cracked heat exchanger, installing a new furnace may be the best option to avoid excessive service calls, repairs, and wasted time.
- It is costly to operate. If your current furnace is inefficient or has an AFUE of less than 80 percent, an upgrade can significantly reduce your heating costs. Today’s furnaces offer AFUE ratings from 80 percent to over 97 percent.
- It performs poorly. A furnace that cannot keep your home warm and cozy should be replaced. A new furnace can offer comfortable, even heating, improved air quality, and more!
If you are considering a furnace installation in Fort Wayne, New Haven, or Columbia City, contact our team at “Doc” Dancer today. We can help you determine if a new furnace is the right choice for your home!
Our Furnace Installation Services
For quality, professional furnace installation in Fort Wayne, look no further than our HVAC experts at “Doc” Dancer. We can work with you to choose the best model for your home, and we offer the latest high-performance furnaces from our partners at Bryant. Our furnace installations include:
- Removing your current furnace, if necessary
- Calculating the heating requirements of your home
- Selecting the right furnace for your needs
- Installing the furnace and any accessories, like thermostats
- Calibrating and testing the furnace
Contact us today for a furnace installation quote in the Fort Wayne area!
Schedule Furnace Installation in Fort Wayne, IN
Are you ready for a new furnace? Contact our team at “Doc” Dancer for a fast, professional furnace installation services anywhere in Fort Wayne or the surrounding communities.
Call (260) 744-3251 today or contact us online to schedule your furnace installation in Fort Wayne!