New Haven, IN Furnace Repair
Furnace Repair Services in New Haven, IN
A cold winter night is not when you want your furnace to start acting up on you. If you’re a diligent homeowner, you may be surprised when your furnace starts developing issues. Needing a furnace repair occasionally is not abnormal. What you don’t want to do is wait and see if it goes away on its own. It won’t, and it can often make issues within your furnace even worse. When the furnace in your New Haven, IN home isn’t keeping your house warm, it’s time to call “Doc” Dancer for furnace repairs.
With over 75 years of experience serving the Fort Wayne area and beyond, “Doc” Dancer has earned the reputation of being reliable, helpful, and considerate of our customers’ needs. Keep reading to see if you need furnace repairs and how “Doc” Dancer can help.
Signs You Need Furnace Repair
You don’t have to suffer with a furnace that doesn’t work right. But if you’re new to your home and are getting used to how your furnace works, it might be hard to tell what’s an issue. If you notice any of the following issues in your home, talk to “Doc” Dancer right away.
- Strange Odors – While your furnace might smell the first time you turn it on, it’s not normal to smell strange odors on a regular basis. Not only are odors off putting, but they can also make you sick.
- Loud Noises – Screeching, banging, buzzing, or rattling noises should be addressed immediately as they often indicate broken parts.
- Short Cycling – a furnace that turns on and off frequently without adequately heating your home is called short cycling. Not only does this make your home uncomfortable, but it also wastes a lot of energy.
- Uneven Temperatures Around Your Home – If some rooms in your home feel hotter or colder than others, check the problem at the source first. A furnace that is struggling to heat your whole house needs repairs.
- Poor Airflow – If your house is cold and the air coming from your vents is weak, repairs can be the quickest way to get your home comfortable again.
- No Heat – If your furnace won’t turn on or produce any heat, there are a few things to try first. Make sure that both the thermostat and furnace are receiving power. You may need to check your circuit breaker to make sure that the breakers haven’t been tripped. Also, check your furnace’s air filter to see if it’s clogged. You can buy new air filters at your local hardware store. Replace the filter and see if the furnace kicks on then. If you’ve tried all of these things and are still having problems, call “Doc” Dancer for furnace repairs.
Is It Time To Replace My Furnace?
If this is the first time your furnace has shown signs of needing repairs, you might start worrying that your furnace will need to be replaced. Oftentimes, that is not the case. It’s not abnormal for a furnace to need a repair or two in the winter. However, if your furnace has needed multiple repairs throughout the season, ask your technician if it’s worth replacing your heating system.
Furnaces should last 15-20 years, and only if yours is experiencing lots of issues and is near the end of its expected lifespan should you consider replacing it. Usually, when something goes wrong in a furnace, a quick fix can solve the problem. Only when major parts break down is it more economical to replace the whole system rather than repair a major component.
Keep Your Furnace Working Reliably With Furnace Maintenance from “Doc” Dancer
No one likes to be without heat on an extremely cold day. If you’re looking for a way to avoid spending money on furnace repairs, “Doc” Dancer has the answer. We recommend having furnace maintenance performed on your heating system on an annual basis. Ideally, you should have this service done in the fall before you turn on the heat for the first time. Our technicians will clean the system, inspect it for wear and tear, repair any parts that need it, and restore your unit to peak efficiency. Staying regular on maintenance can help you save money on heating bills and repair costs down the road.
If you have a hard time remembering to schedule furnace maintenance every year, “Doc” Dancer has the solution. Our Maintenance Plans work to keep your entire HVAC system in great shape for as long as you own your home. No more remembering to call for maintenance service, our team calls you to make an appointment around your schedule. Maintenance Plans come with other benefits too like discounts on repairs, priority service, and no overtime charges. Talk to “Doc” Dancer today to sign up.
“Doc” Dancer Is Here For You 24/7
While you can do things to prevent the likelihood of emergencies, not every emergency is completely avoidable. Being without heat is an emergency. If you need emergency furnace repair services in New Haven, IN, “Doc” Dancer is here to help.
Call us 24/7 for help. Our team of professional HVAC technicians is standing by ready to help our neighbors in the community be warm and comfortable again. Without heat, your plumbing is at risk of freezing and breaking which could result in extensive repairs and water damage. Don’t risk it. An emergency repair is much more affordable than water damage restoration services. Call “Doc” Dancer now if you need help getting your heat back on.
Schedule Furnace Repairs for Your New Haven, IN Home Today
If you’re looking for quality furnace repair services in New Haven, IN, then look no further than “Doc” Dancer. See all of our reviews to see why our customers call “Doc” Dancer again and again for all their home service needs. Schedule an appointment with us today.
for New Haven, IN
Victoria - New Haven, IN 46774
Excellent service by a true professional
Ida - New Haven, IN 46774
Great service, very professional and helpful!
Josef - New Haven, IN 46774
Knowledgeable tech carefully walked me through the process, answered all my questions and fixed the problem quickly! Great job and much appreciated Doc team.
Monalisa - New Haven, IN 46774
The tech was very friendly and hardworking...He did an excellent job !
Becky - New Haven, IN 46774
Jason was very friendly, helpful, and polite. He answered my questions and explained everything for me to know.
Gary - New Haven, IN 46774
Great group of technicians!
Sharon - New Haven, IN 46774
The guys installing my whole house mini splits were very kind and professional, arriving on time each day and even finished a day early. I would highly recommend this company.
Kevin - New Haven, IN 46774
Always go with doc dancer. I’ve never been disappointed with their quality and their service. The technicians always friendly and professional
Rick - New Haven, IN 46774
Joseph was great. Talked me through everything he was doing. Got our AC up and running fast.
Steve - New Haven, IN 46774
Doc Dancer and their employees are always very dependable and always on time. The office sends a text with the technicians name and when they will be arriving. The technicians that we have had are always friendly and explain what they are doing. I highly recommend Doc Dancer for any service issues you may have.
No heating issues
No heating issues
Furnace and ac service