Comfort Solution for those Bonus Rooms, Computer Rooms, or Rooms above the Garage
Our main goal as a business is to make sure our customers are comfortable with their home's or businesses' indoor air temperature and quality. We often get calls from people, "We've been in our house for years, and the upstairs bedroom is always too hot" or "We've got a room above our garage and it always is unbearably warm up there. What sort of solutions do you have "Doc"? (okay maybe you don't say it exactly that way)
Well, the "Doc" has a solution for you! It's the Mitsubishi Mini-Split. Unlike a traditional HVAC system the mini-split locates the noisy compressor and condenser outside the house. It eliminates the need for an evaporator coil in the attic or basement, as well as bulky ductwork. It also works in reverse in winter! These units are ideal for these types of rooms:
- Bonus rooms above the garage
- Lake property or vacation home bedrooms
- Upstairs master bedrooms
- Computer rooms in a business
- Or any room that is always difficult to cool to your satisfaction
Here are some advantages to a Mini-Split System:
- Quiet Operation – These units allow a peaceful inside environment because the louder components like compressors and motors are outdoors.
- Easy Installation – Copper tubing runs through a small 3-4 inch opening in the wall or ceiling to easily connect the indoor and outdoor units.
- Energy Efficient – Because there are no ducts, these systems lose less than 5% cooling vs. up to 40% for traditional forced air systems.
- Individual Zoning – Why pay to heat or cool areas that no one is occupying? Individual zoning allows you to heat or cool the areas you want.
- Environmentally Friendly – Mitsubishi systems use the newer 410A refrigerant (vs. Freon or R-22) designed to prevent the depletion of the earth’s ozone layer.
- Safe and Secure – Using window a/c units makes it very easy for intruders to enter your home. Mitsubishi units mount high on a wall, away from the window, providing you with improved security and a pleasant view too!
Call the “Doc” today at 744-3251 for a free estimate.