When it is extremely hot and humid in Fort Wayne, a reliable air conditioning system can provide a much-needed break from the heat, allowing you to relax after a long day. The key to keeping your air conditioner reliable, efficient, and effective is routine maintenance. From changing the air filters to checking the refrigerant levels, every step is important to the performance and longevity of your system.
With our talented team at “Doc” Dancer, Inc., you can be sure that your air conditioner is always in peak condition. We feature comprehensive maintenance services for all brands and models of air conditioning equipment, as well as a convenient maintenance plan—our Safety & Efficiency Agreement—that makes the process simple and cost-effective. Since 1946, we have been serving customers throughout the Fort Wayne area, providing professional heating, air conditioning, and indoor air quality services.
Has your air conditioner been serviced lately? Call “Doc” Dancer today at (260) 744-3251 or contact us online to schedule air conditioning maintenance services in Fort Wayne or the surrounding areas!
The Benefits of Routine Air Conditioning Maintenance
As it operates, your air conditioning system will accumulate dust and dirt, experience worn components due to heat and friction, and gradually decline in overall performance. Routine maintenance serves to counteract these problems, keeping your system as reliable and efficient as possible. Done regularly, it can provide several benefits, such as:
- Improved efficiency – When your air conditioner is cleaned and serviced properly, it will not have to work as hard to keep you cool, reducing your energy consumption.
- Lower utility costs – By using less energy, your utility costs will decline significantly.
- Higher reliability – By replacing worn components and spotting problems early, you can avoid unnecessary breakdowns, service calls, and costly repairs.
- Longer equipment life – When your air conditioner is serviced on a regular schedule, it will last longer than systems with poor maintenance histories.
- Greater comfort – An air conditioner that is performing properly will offer greater overall comfort, improved humidity control, and better indoor air quality.
An air conditioning system is a significant investment, and it only makes sense to keep it protected with quality, professional maintenance. At “Doc” Dancer, our certified technicians have the experience and equipment to ensure your air conditioner is always ready to tackle the heat.
To learn how routine AC maintenance in Fort Wayne can save you energy and money, contact our team today!
Air Conditioning Maintenance Services in the Fort Wayne Area
At “Doc” Dancer, we service all types of air conditioning equipment, including central air conditioners, heat pumps, ductless mini-splits, and geothermal cooling systems. Our air conditioning maintenance is tailored to the needs of your system, and typically includes:
- Changing the air filter and cleaning the air handler
- Cleaning the condenser, evaporator, and condensate drain
- Checking for refrigerant leaks and verifying levels
- Inspecting the electrical system, control circuits, and safety systems
- Testing the operation of the compressor, start capacitor, and relay
- Measuring blower motor, fan, and compressor current
- Measuring supply and return airflow
- Testing the thermostat and adjusting settings
- And more…
With our Safety & Efficiency Agreement, all your HVAC maintenance is included at a low annual cost, plus many other great benefits.
Contact us today to learn more about our maintenance services and agreements!
Schedule Air Conditioning Maintenance in Fort Wayne, IN
From routine air conditioning maintenance to major repairs and complete system replacements, you can count on our team at “Doc” Dancer for all your cooling needs in the Fort Wayne Area.
Call us today at (260)744-3251 or contact us online to schedule AC maintenance in Fort Wayne or the surrounding areas!